The Cognition Design Controls Template runs on Cognition’s powerful Cockpit Platform. Using this template, teams are guided through the process of Design Controls as defined by FDA in 21 CFR 820.30.
Download the white paper “Cognition’s Guided Approach: Design Controls Template” to see how this template can help you!
- Created with small to medium sized businesses in mind
- Guided approach designed to assist with compliance of 21 CFR 820.30
- Easily modifiable to suit your team’s needs
- Templated approach allows for re-use with multiple programs
- End up with deliverables suited for regulatory submissions
Epic Sciences, Inc.
Epic Sciences, Inc. is developing novel diagnostics to personalize and advance the treatment and management of cancer. Epic Science’s mission is to enable the rapid and non-invasive detection of morphological, genetic, and molecular changes throughout a patient’s journey. Cognition Corporation teamed up with Chris Henry, Manager of Software Quality Engineering from Epic Sciences to dive in and see how Cognition and the Cockpit Platform has enabled their compliance process.
Request a demo
See How Compass Can Help You Get to Market Faster, With Complete Traceability.